Our commitment to provide quality service in a timely manner benefits both business and personal clients.
We achieve this through open communication, an ability to listen, and a willingness to go above and beyond to assist clients in any given situation with our wide variety of service offereings that is outside the traditional services such as Strategic Business Planning, Finance & Debt Advisory and General Insurance Advisory.
Expert advice that is both logical and helpful, delivered by a team of dedicated professionals.
The Directors of Alexander Spencer believe in fostering success, and play an active role in the development, implementation and supervision of client business strategies.
The process we use is to ensure business owners have a comprehensive understanding of our service offering and receive value from our ongoing relationship.
For our business clients we offer a free no obligation consultation with a director to assess your accounting, taxation and financial concerns and goals, with plans for implementation of strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
These may include:
- Analysing business performance and reporting in understandable manner
- Establishment of best suitable accounting systems whether cloud based or otherwise
- Regular review and assistance to staff in supporting accounting and administrative systems set in place
- Attendance to compliance requirements for statutory reporting, including tax returns, BAS returns, payroll and contractor related reporting, ASIC reports and other industry associated compliance matters
- Preparation of budgets, projections for cash flow, borrowing and working capital requirements
- Business structures and use of effective and flexible tax planning strategies
- Feasibility assessment of investment proposals and business plans
- Succession and estate planning and Centrelink eligibility criteria
- Asset protection strategies
- Superannuation and transition to retirement issues
We prepare an engagement letter which outlines our agreement of services we have mutually agreed to be provided, how we present to you, what we expect in return, the format of our reporting and solutions, and how our charges are determined.
A dedicated team of a director and at least two accountants are allocated to your file to ensure that at all times we are available to give prompt attention to your concerns.
Where practical we will visit your place of business to familiarise ourselves with your operations and introduce ourselves to your staff with whom we’ll be working.
We are available to you for consultations as necessary to ensure that tasks are handled professionally and productively and to encourage contact with your team for any concerns that may arise.
We realise that the more we are acquainted with your financial affairs the more constructive our advice to you will be.
We will keep you informed by newsletter, email notifications and seminars on matters pertinent to your industry as affected by changes in financial services technology, taxation and associated developments as they occur.
Our processes are set to allow you to concentrate on your business by providing you comfort that we are looking after the back office of your enterprise.