From our beginnings in Boronia in 1952, we’ve been proud to provide accounting and financial solutions to Melburnians for almost 70 years, growing to become an AFR Top 100 Accounting Firm. We know how important your business and finances are to you, so we’re committed to providing quality business solutions and outstanding advice to all of our clients.
At Alexander Spencer, we’re more than just a tax and accounting firm. We’ve curated a team of over 40 business advisors and consultants to offer a wide-ranging selection of services, designed to meet all of your financial needs. We believe in fostering success through playing an active role in developing and implementing business strategies for our clients. No matter what stage of your business life you’re in, we’ve got it covered.
We offer a free, no obligation initial consultation with one of our directors to assess your accounting, taxation, financial concerns and goals. From this consultation, we develop and implement strategies to achieve your desired outcomes.
These may include:
- Analysing business performance and reporting in an easily understandable manner
- Establishment of best suited accounting systems, whether cloud-based or otherwise
- Regular review and assistance to staff in supporting newly implemented accounting and administrative systems
- Attendance to compliance requirements for statutory reporting, including tax returns, BAS returns, payroll and contractor related reporting, ASIC reports and other industry associated compliance matters
- Preparation of budgets, projections for cash flow, borrowing and working capital requirements
- Creating business structures and advising on use of effective and flexible tax planning strategies
- Feasibility assessment of investment proposals and business plans
- Succession and estate planning
- Centrelink eligibility criteria
- Asset protection strategies
- Superannuation and transition to retirement issues
We prepare an engagement letter which outlines our agreement of services we have mutually agreed to be provided. This is how we present to you the format of our reporting and solutions, what we expect in return and how our charges are determined.
A dedicated team of one director and at least two accountants are allocated to your file to ensure that we’re always available to give prompt attention to your concerns.
Where practical, we will visit your place of business to familiarise ourselves with your operations and introduce ourselves to your staff so they know who they’re working with.
We are available to you for consultations as necessary to ensure that tasks are handled professionally and productively and to encourage contact with your team for any concerns that may arise.
We will keep you informed by newsletter, email notifications and seminars on matters pertinent to your industry as affected by changes in financial services technology, taxation and associated developments as they occur.
Our processes are designed to allow you to concentrate on your business, while we look after the back office of your enterprise.
Leo Di Battista
Director at Wilson White Insurance Brokers
General Manager at The Outsourced Office
Director at AS Mortgage Partners